IF YOU LOVE DOGS, WORKING OUTDOORS AND ARE INDEPENDENT, CARING AND RELIABLE, THEN WE MAY HAVE A LONG-TERM OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Pet Scoop’s Purpose – To Enjoy Serving Pets, Their People and Each Other in Unique Ways
Pet Scoop is a rapidly growing service company, founded in 1994. We currently have over 55 full-time team members and we are looking for high quality people who want to join our team, who love to serve others, who love to be around dogs and who want an enjoyable, fulfilling, growth opportunity. This is not your average company and we are looking for people that don’t want an average job. We have high expectations and we believe in rewarding our team members for excellence. If this is YOU – please fill out the application below so we can continue to make a difference in our clients and team members lives.
Open Position: Field Technician
- Field Technician responsibilities – Drive to yard, enter yard safely, interact with dogs and occasionally a client, clean the yard, enter job info on provided tablet and drive to the next yard. Simple and enjoyable but requires a high degree of independence, responsibility, customer service, great communication and attention to detail and safety.
Full-Time Available Now and possibly Part-Time with the right circumstances
Paid Training – $16 per hour to start plus mileage reimbursement, while you learn the “Scoop”
Once you are fully trained, know your routes and are more efficient (2 to 3 months), you have the opportunity for Performance Bonus with good potential to earn up to $20 per hour!
- Be Advised – This job requires great communication skills, a good work ethic and extensive walking (clean 30-40 yards per day). This is not easy work but you will love it, if you are in good condition and love to help dogs by providing them with a clean and healthy environment.
- Reliable, Insured vehicle required (mileage reimbursement paid based on # of miles driven)
- Cell Phone required so we can communicate effectively
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off for Full-time team members
- Health and Dental Insurance for Full-time team members
- 401-K with 4% Employer Match!
- Paid Weekly with automatic payroll deposits available
- Internal Promotion and Growth Opportunity available for Excellent Team Members!