Let’s face it, no one likes to clean up dog waste (except us, of course). If you have a special person in your life that has a dog, why not give them one of the most thoughtful and unique gifts available? Give the gift of freedom from the least favorite “chore” of having a dog… the gift of a professional poop scooping service.
A PET SCOOP Gift Certificate will be unforgettable, appreciated and most importantly, used!
Why Choose PET SCOOP?
- Simply purchase a gift certificate here.
- You will have the option to print out the certificate yourself or we can mail it to you or whoever you would like.
- The recipient will simply call us and we will set up a time to come out for the one-time or initial cleanup and then regular on-going service if you would like.
How much should I spend on a Pooper Scooper Gift Certificate?
It really depends on what you would like to give:
You could purchase a one-time cleanup or an initial cleanup with regular service.
- The average initial/one-time waste cleanup (a yard that has not been cleaned in about 1 month with 1-2 dogs) would cost approximately $35-$55 (could be more or less depending on the time since yard was thoroughly cleaned and the number of dogs).
- The average regular cleanup (weekly service is our most popular, with 1-2 dogs) would cost $9.90 – $12.40 per week.
(Again, it depends on the length of time since the yard was cleaned and the # of dogs)
- One-Time Cleanup only = $35-$55
- 1st Month (with Initial cleanup) = $70-$100
- Each additional month = $35-$50
We would also recommend that you purchase a little more than you might expect and additional credit left over will simply be additional service for your special gift!